Thursday, February 24, 2011

Art print created by sunnychampagne; $16

Lately I've been feeling much too crowded in my little craft area. There are two desks, 6ft bookshelf, an aquarium (containing by wonderful turtle, Carah), the kitchen trash can, and other misc things all crammed into an 8ft x 8ft space....
My boyfriend and I only live in a small one bedroom apartment so there isn't much space for any average couple with our same living conditions to have room for an entertainment center, much less an art studio.

But thankfully, we aren't the average couple. :D

For some reason, we haven't used our bedroom for anything more than a catch-all space. It's an "empty" room that looks like a clothes bomb went off... twelve times. haha.
We sleep on a twin sized day bed in the living room.
"A twin size for two people?!", you may have gasped.
Yes, we have been sleeping on a twin mattress together for over a year now. We are cuddlers. :D
Really though, we had this idea that when we go back to our home town, we'll ship our full size bed here... Well, it's been a year and we've gone back at least four times....

In faith that we may never actually use our bedroom, I will now convert it into my shipping/packaging/drawing room. The painting will stay in the dining room because tile is easier to clean than carpet. O.o

That's what I'm doing today....


Also, I have a great art idea. I just need a projector. Anybody know where I can get one of those for cheap?

No comments:

Post a Comment