Thursday, June 2, 2011

Inspirational Video #1

Thank a higher power for YouTube.

Anytime I need a little pick-me-up for my artistic motivation I just search the good ol' tube for amazing artists' instructional videos.

Today I searched for watercolor paintings and found two incredible artists.

First is Leilani Joy.


She is such an amazing artist. She not only shows step by step instructions but she also connects with her fans with a little introduction, verbally gives instructions as her artistic process is sped up on camera, and then ends it with a concluding small convo and final product. She has a whole series of videos so PLEASE check her out!
Leilani has a website, LeilaniJoy.com that links to her blog, facebook, and etsy shop.


The next artist I found while searching tutorials for abstract watercolor painting and came upon a mystically amazing artist, agnes-cecile.

Just so captivating. I'm actually speechless. I don't know how to even describe how I feel when I watch her videos.... Her websites don't give much info about her, sadly. But, there are a few youtube videos. She doesn't give verbal instructions, but she shows her artwork from beginning to end sped up.

I subscribed to both of these very talented ladies and for sure will be visiting their sites when I need extra enlightenment and motivation!!! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment